Are you stuck wondering if your business really needs Orlando managed IT support? Here are a few FAQs to help you understand our services a little more.
What Does ‘Managed IT’ Mean?
Managed IT essentially means the outsourcing of technological service needs such as 24/7 operations, security, operating systems, virtualization, cloud support, databases and storage, etc. to a third-party provider whose main focus is to manage your business’s assets. If that service provider, such as ourselves, is able to provide these services agnostically and remotely, it is considered managed IT support.
How Orlando Managed IT Support Works
- –Our IT and security assessments identify gaps and cost-saving opportunities in your current system.
- –Our end-user Service Desk provides remote support by conducting an initial assessment, engaging in a timely manner, response, research, and resolution of basic desktop support incidents and requests (tickets).
- –The Service Desk is responsible for collecting all information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and escalating to additional level 2 support staff if needed. We take ownership of each ticket and manage it to a resolution based on an agreed-upon service level.
- –Our remote monitoring and maintenance tools enable us to remotely manage your workstations and servers, and roll out software updates and firmware patches as soon as they’re available.
- –We monitor and manage your systems 24/7 to make sure they are online and performing at optimal levels, preventing problems before they happen.
Regardless of the industry, we are in an IT-dependent generation that requires businesses to stay ahead with proper security measures for all assets. Choosing to not invest in IT solutions can have major implications on your business in the future. And we’re here to help you avoid those problems before they arise.
ION247 has offices in Birmingham and Orlando. If you’re interested in our services, request a free quote today! We’d be happy to help you with your Orlando managed IT support.