ION247’s IT and Security Assessments identify gaps and cost saving opportunities in your current system. Our aim is to give you a comprehensive road map of recommendations focused on business and technology alignment as you acquire and manage properties.
ION247’s Service Help Desk provides best-in-class remote support by engaging in a timely manner, conducting an initial assessment, response, research, and resolution of basic desktop support incidents and requests (tickets). The Service Help Desk is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and escalating to additional level 2 support staff if needed. We take ownership of each ticket and manage it to a resolution based on an agreed upon service level.
ION247’s remote monitoring and maintenance tools enable us to remotely manage your workstations and servers with the latest software updates, firmware patches, anti-virus definitions, as well as provide web filtering. Thresholds and alerts are configured at a device level, triggering automatic tickets to the Service Desk.
Our ultimate goal is to make sure all employees stay productive, instead of dealing with viruses or other cyber security issues. We monitor and manage your systems 24/7 to make sure they are online and performing at optimal levels, preventing problems before they happen.
• IT Consulting Services
• Strategic Planning & Process Standardization
• Network & Server Management
• IT and Network Design & Implementation
• Ongoing Reporting for Enhanced Visibility
• Cloud Migrations
• Quarterly Business Reviews
• Monitoring of device system health through our Network Operations Center (NOC) to catch vulnerabilities before they compromise sensitive information
• Monitoring for infections, malware, and malicious activity through our Security Operations Center (SOC)
• We investigate into suspicious activity and remediate potential device issues, infections and malicious software
• Advanced anti-malware endpoint protection and intrusion detection on managed devices with patching, software updates and ongoing firmware updates
• Full endpoint protection with ongoing testing and scans of devices, networks and firewalls
• Determine employee behaviors with ongoing testing through attack simulations to safeguard your business for the future
• Meet compliance regulations through proactive measures for insurance and legal auditing
• Routine environment scans to look for malicious footholds and vulnerabilities in device changes, networks, and firewalls
• Predictive machine learning provides proactive detection of potential intrusions
• Once threats are determined, the vulnerability is locked down so there is no impact to the remaining network
• Advises with stakeholders to review analysis reports and policy implementation
• Creates in-depth strategies and policies to ensure full endpoint protection and compliance
October 19, 2020
If not managed properly, Real Estate Management companies can be exposed to increased vulnerabilities when assets are spread out over a large geographical area. IT leaders can be the hero. Running an IT department that oversees multiple assets across multiple markets can have its set of challenges