ALL ASSET TECHNOLOGY NEEDS MANAGED
We have found that municipalities struggle to manage all of their technology assets across a city. How does store personnel decide who to call when something happens to the technology? How do technology issues affect the constituents or public safety? We answer these questions with a fixed monthly cost that takes care of all technology issues.
ION247 is a perfect fit for municipalities looking for cost-effective ways to control access to secure or public areas. ION247 Software as a Service (SaaS) offering gives municipalities a way to manage multiple locations from a single account; while working within constraints acceptable to IT departments. With video fully integrated into the hosted access control solution, cities have an option for affordable video, easily deployed in one location or thousands.
ION247 SERVICES™ ARE DIFFERENT
- One Vendor for all IT, physical security, and video monitoring needs for one store or the entire chain.
- Everything is included, we aren’t going to nickel and dime you. There aren’t any extra charges.
- One flat fee – no surprise bills, no hourly charges. Your IT costs are predictable. You can budget for the whole year in January and be confident what your IT costs will be for the entire year!
- Cloud approach – we believe that retail businesses thrive when they adopt a cloud-based approach to business. We will help you evaluate opportunities to move your business applications to the web.
- Turn on Mobile – empower store managers, regional, and corporate staff with mobile device access to company data. We support those devices.
BENEFITS OF IT MANAGED SERVICES
- Keep Staff Productive. Proactive monitoring of your computers, servers and network. We monitor your IT systems to make sure you don’t have issues, or if you do, that we catch those issues before they become big problems. Includes security services like anti-virus software, update maintenance, and web filtering.
- No Charging by the Hour. Unlimited support desk tickets. We are standing by to assist with any technical issues you may have.
- Trusted IT Advisement. Technology planning services. Thinking about implementing new tools in your business? We are available to help with strategy and planning for your technology needs. It’s all included with your flat-fee service.
BENEFITS OF PHYSICAL SECURITY
- Amazing Scalability & Flexibility – You need a flexible system to accommodate your changing needs and diversified business model. ION247’s on demand system allows public safety managers to scale the system backward or forward because you only pay for what you use. Quickly add or remove locations, rooms, and employees. One console allows you to manage cities of all types and sizes with multiple locations and access points.
- City-wide Security & Surveillance – Implement electronic access control across all sites, regardless of location, through a centralized, web-based platform. Tiered administration makes it easy to enable corporate, regional, and local control.
- Fine Grain Control – Remotely open or close doors or several locations at once. ION247 allows you to immediately provision access points and users from anywhere, at any time and through a computer or mobile device. Manage who goes where and when within each store and facility. Control access points to high-value storage areas. ION247’s reporting feature maintains an audit trail so you may see which employees accessed specific points of entry.
- Monitor Public areas – Monitor public areas, even during off-hours and at remote locations. With ION247, there are no geographic restraints—access the system from any device or browser at any time. So you may monitor at many departmental levels.
- Emergency Response and Crisis Management – Ensure the safety of your staff and constituents. With the ION247 system, you can send and receive alert notifications, restrict entry, remote lockdown, and more – online from your computer or mobile device, 24/7.
BENEFITS OF VIDEO MONITORING
- Cost Savings – Remote video monitoring cuts down on public safety personnel across a city.
- Public Safety – Video surveillance allows city leaders to view what happened, video monitoring dispatches when it is happening.
- Door or Gate Access – Remote call-down can provide monitored and controlled entrance to areas around the city.
- Flexible – monitor locations or events for a few hours or days.
HOW IT WORKS
- Each computer on your network will have our software agent installed, allowing us to monitor the health of the machine. If there’s ever a problem, our network operations center will receive an alert.
- Our team will investigate the situation and resolve the issue. If the problem is something that requires us to remotely access your computer, we’ll contact you to arrange a convenient time for us to do so.
- Reduce your IT security costs, by bundling anti-virus, update maintenance, and web filtering service. These services are imperative to keeping your user’s productive.
- 24/7 and follow the sun support is available for clients that require support beyond US Eastern Time Zone business hours.
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO CONTACT THE SUPPORT DESK
- Email – Probably the best way to contact us is via email. An email to firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically trigger a support desk ticket to be created and assigned. You’ll receive either an email or phone call to help resolve your issue.
- Phone call – Your support desk team is standing by at 844-ION-2474 (466-2474).
- Portal – You can log a ticket in our client portal accessible from our website.