ION 247's CLOUD DATA STORAGE
All data is not created equal. Some documents can be freely distributed, while others only a few need to have access to. Cloud data storage has made it easy to have access to your files from anywhere. It has also made it easy for important documents to leave the company. We will help your organization understand how to utilize cloud storage and protect your important documents.
- Some data needs to be saved, but doesn’t need to be in the cloud and accessible?
- Will your applications work with cloud storage?
Our specialist will find the right mix of solutions to meet all of your organization’s storage needs.
With ION247’s Cloud Data Storage our solutions have the ability to do the following:
- Files accessible from any device
- Files secured anywhere outside of the organization
- Data Encryption
- Archival of legacy data
- Auditing of who accessed or changed a document
- Versioning (see all the changes of a file)
- Support for locking files
- Have two or more people editing a document at the same time
- Workflow driven processes
WITH ION CLOUD DATA STORAGE MIGRATION SERVICES
- Design of new data model
- Setup of users, groups, and file permissions
- Setup storage locations
- Configure any special devices such as scanners to send email
- Migrate all data from your existing system
- Train end-users
For more information about this service, please contact us at 844.466.2474.
WHY YOU SHOULD UTILIZE CLOUD DATA STORAGE
Another key component of our Birmingham cloud services is storage solutions. By setting up your document storage on the cloud, it allows for all of your files to be accessible to every employee. Having a centralized location for all documents allows multiple users to collaborate and edit projects in real-time from anywhere in the world. The cloud system will also maintain a record of all edits and allow for the previous versions to be reestablished.
At ION247 we help migrate all of your current data onto our cloud storage system, making it easier for you. We also set up users, groups, and file permissions for individuals. These file permissions give you more control over who has access to your data and protects it from users who don’t need to have access to it.