Healthcare facilities pose a challenge to security personnel. High-volume foot traffic, varying levels of clearance, and complex facilities make it hard to provide a safe, controlled environment. Our systems enhance your security presence and may even reduce your
ION SERVICES™ ARE DIFFERENT
- One Vendor for all IT, physical security, and video monitoring needs for one property or the entire portfolio.
- Everything is included, we aren’t going to nickel and dime you. There aren’t any extra charges.
- One flat fee - no surprise bills, no hourly charges. Your IT costs are predictable. You can budget for the whole year in January and be confident what your IT costs will be for the entire year!
- Cloud approach - we believe that businesses thrive when they adopt a cloud-based approach to business. We will help you evaluate opportunities to move your business applications to the web.
- Turn on Mobile - empower physicians, nurses, practice and facility management personnel with mobile device access to company data. We support those devices.
BENEFITS OF IT MANAGE SERVICES
- Keep Staff Productive. Proactive monitoring of your computers, servers and network. We monitor your IT systems to make sure you don’t have issues, or if you do, we catch those issues before they become big problems. Includes security services like anti-virus software, updates maintenance, and web filtering.
- No Charging by the Hour. Unlimited support desk tickets. We are standing by to assist with any technical issues you may have.
- Trusted IT Advisement. Technology planning services. Thinking about implementing new tools in your business? We are available to help with strategy and planning for your technology needs. It’s all included with your flat-fee service.
BENEFITS OF PHYSICAL SECURITY
- Staff & Patient Safety. From small clinics to multi-campus health care systems, ensure the safety of your patients and staff. Reporting features and video surveillance allow you to monitor and document possible OSHA violations.
- Compliance. Manage complex regulations such as the Joint Commission and HIPAA. ION247 reporting feature allows you to document audit trails through cardholder information and transaction history. Use video surveillance to analyze productivity and reports. Restrict areas containing medical records to ensure you are protecting patient privacy and adhering to HIPAA regulations.
- Building Security. Restrict access to ensure that people are granted access to only authorized areas in your facility or on an entire campus. Maintain an audit trail and easily monitor every staff member, visitor and work contractor.
- Asset Management. Keep a watchful eye on your high-value assets. Use ION247's access control and video surveillance to prevent theft of expensive equipment, medications and intellectual property.
- Peace of Mind. Send and receive alert notifications, restrict entry, remote lockdown, and more – online from your computer or mobile device, 24/7. Emergency lock‐down feature keeps patients and staff safe.
- Pharmaceutical & Life Science Facilities. Reports and audit trails help you comply with FDA regulations. ION247 Security helps you collect data so may you better analyze your operations and keep up regulatory requirements. Our system stores cardholder data and transaction history for detailed system-wide reporting and audit trails. Secure intellectual property by restricting specific access points such as labs.
BENEFITS OF VIDEO MONITORING
- Cost Savings remote video monitoring cuts down on security personnel at a facility.
- Patient Safety video surveillance allows owners to see what happened, video monitoring dispatches when it is happening.
- Door or Gate Access remote call-down can provide monitored and controlled entrance to the facility.
HOW IT WORKS
- Each computer on your network will have our software agent installed, allowing us to monitor the health of the machine. If there’s ever a problem, our network operations center will receive an alert.
- Our team will investigate the situation and resolve the issue. If the problem is something that requires us to remotely access your computer, we’ll contact you to arrange a convenient time for us to do so.
- Reduce your IT security costs, by bundling anti-virus, update maintenance, and web filtering service. These services are imperative to keeping your user’s productive.
- 24/7 and follow the sun support is available for clients that require support beyond US Eastern Time Zone business hours.
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO CONTACT THE SUPPORT DESK
- Email - Probably the best way to contact us is via email. An email to [email protected] will automatically trigger a support desk ticket to be created and assigned. You’ll receive either an email or phone call to help resolve your issue.
- Phone call - Your support desk team is standing by at 844-ION-2474 (466-2474).
- Portal - You can log a ticket in our client portal accessible from our website.